Keep me in the loop on interesting news from ART LOFT!
Sign up with us and receive a special promocode for 10% off your first order!
Vessel - Chanel
Leo's work is an ongoing reflection of personal identity embedded within popular culture. In his "Cloud" series, he plays with the idea of permanence and the temporal, and explores the tension that arises in simple everyday life at the crossroads of globalization.
Acrylic on canvas
- Size: W 76.0 cm x H 102.0 cm
- Medium: Painting
- Rental Available
- Currently only available in Singapore. Shipping is free both ways.
- Rental Price: 152 USD/ 30 days
- Minimum rental period: 90 days
- Maximum rental period: 360 days
- Rental payments are shared directly with the artist.
- 50% of every rental payment is a credit towards purchasing
- If you decide to purchase the work within 28 days after you've rented it, 100% of your first rental payment is a credit towards the purchase price.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Leo Liu Xuanqi (1977) is a Chinese contemporary artist currently residing in Singapore. He was awarded Platinum Award at the 31st UOB Singapore Painting of the Year Competition for his artwork “Wandering Cloud”. That same year, his piece “Whimsical Cloud” was also nominated for the Dr Tan Tsze Chor Art Award.View Profile »
A graduate in Art & Design from the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Leo left his decade long career as Art director in the field of design and advertising to pursue art full-time.
His work is an ongoing reflection of personal identity embedded within popular culture. In his "Cloud" series, Leo plays with the idea of permanence and the temporal, and explores the tension that arises at the crossroads of rapid globalization.
He held his first solo exhibition “Equilibrium” (2010) in Singapore, and has maintained a consistent track record with shows in Hong Kong, Seoul, New York and Taipei.