Keep me in the loop on interesting news from ART LOFT!
Sign up with us and receive a special promocode for 10% off your first order!
“Flowra8” was life-inspired whether by emotions or the natural environment. My interest in the organic form and the fluidity of movement certainly reminds us that in life, rigidity finds it hard to exist and that what may be termed as random may just very well be the natural order of the day.
Acrylic on canvas
This artwork will come rolled.
- Size: W 100.0 cm x H 160.0 cm
- Medium: Painting
ABOUT THE ARTIST
- Mia Farizza (Malaysian, b. Malaysia, 1975) is a self-taught artist. In 2008, she started to pursue a career in the arts after a successful career in advertising.
- Mia's seductive exploration of explosive colours are often romantic and sensuous. She tends to favour emotional abstractions of the fantastical and ethereal.The dream-like abstract universe she birth forth are feasts of colours reminiscent of underwater oceanscapes, verdant jungles, wild-flower gardens or celestial worlds with mythical creatures peeking through.
- Her distinctive style is uniquely hers and she creates only one-off works of art. The spontaneity of her process lends an organic quality to all her work. Exact reproduction of a piece is an impossible feat even by the artist herself.
- Mia's brand of art upon closer inspection is a study of natural elements. The fluidity of her paint-trails mimic the movement of water and air. She compose and mixes her colour palette directly on the canvas onto a background of various oceanic, earthy or celestial landscapes. A pinch of Chaos thrown in with sumptuous Magic.
- Mia's art can be found in public and private collections from everywhere around the globe, from Asia Pacific to Europe and America.
- For more info, visit www.miafarizza.com
- Follow her adventures in life and art!
- Instagram: miafarizza
- Facebook Page: artistmiafarizza View Profile »