Keep me in the loop on interesting news from ART LOFT!
Sign up with us and receive a special promocode for 10% off your first order!
Across to a little cloud
I draw inspiration from the simple and seemingly mundane, transforming objects in nature into abstract and imagined landscapes of lively rhythms.
This artwork will come rolled
- Size: W 82.0 cm x H 90.0 cm
- Medium: Printmaking
- Rental Available
- Currently only available in Singapore. Shipping is free both ways.
- Rental Price: 98 USD/ 30 days
- Minimum rental period: 90 days
- Maximum rental period: 180 days
- Rental payments are shared directly with the artist.
- 50% of every rental payment is a credit towards purchasing
- If you decide to purchase the work within 28 days after you've rented it, 100% of your first rental payment is a credit towards the purchase price.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Drawing inspiration from the simple and seemingly mundane, well-known printmaker April Ng transforms objects from nature into abstract and imaginative landscapes by exploring the relationship between the dot, line and plane. Her works convey a sense of calm and meditative silence, a welcome oasis of calm and quietude so often missing from the vagaries of our fast-paced, urban life.View Profile »
April was a Major in Western Painting when she studied at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, and took an elective in printmaking. She further pursued a Master in Printmaking at the Slade School of Fine Arts.
She has exhibited extensively through solo and group shows in the UK, Norway, Portugal, Macau, Korea and Malaysia. She is also the recipient of the Honourable Mention Award, Phillip Morris Group of Companies Singapore Art Award (2001) and her works can be found in individual and corporate collections locally and internationally.